Characteristics of traditional Chinese medicine extraction equipment
1. The unit is composed of extraction tank, tubular heater, evaporator, condenser, oil separator, oil receiver, liquid medicine pump, metering tank, liquid storage tank, filter, vacuum pump, power distribution cabinet, etc. The extraction tank and evaporator top steam outlet are equipped with demister. For units without steam heating, heat transfer oil heating system can be added.
2. It can be used for thermal reflux circulation extraction, concentration, conventional extraction, concentration, water precipitation (alcohol precipitation), percolation and other operations.
3. It can work under negative pressure, normal pressure and positive pressure. It is suitable for water extraction, ethanol extraction or solvent extraction, and meets the requirements of pharmaceutical GMP and food HACCP. The low temperature of water extraction can reach 40 ℃, which is suitable for the extraction and concentration of low-temperature fresh products.
4. The unit has great advantages in multi-function, high efficiency, energy saving, wide operating range, etc. In terms of comprehensive performance. It is a pilot plant equipment for the extraction of natural plant medicine; It is especially suitable for scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, factory pilot laboratories, or the extraction and concentration of valuable drugs, or the low-temperature extraction and concentration of fresh plant products. It can also be used in the extraction and concentration of animals and marine organisms. Such as bone soup, kelp juice, chili oil, mushroom juice, powder, etc. Aromatic substances can also be extracted. Such as fresh osmanthus oil. It has been successfully applied in factories and universities.
5. Due to its multiple functions, good performance, compact structure and excellent processing, the equipment has successfully entered the foreign market. It is especially suitable for use in factory laboratories, scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, or the extraction and concentration of valuable drugs.
6. The peripherals only need water and electricity, occupy a small area, effectively shorten the experimental time, and are controlled by the central controller, which is easy to operate and highly automated.
7. The material selection of the unit is excellent, the dynamic extraction and concentration are adopted, with high efficiency and electric heating mode; CIP cleaning system is equipped in the tank.
8. It can realize the control and display of extraction and concentration temperature, arc design, no heating and cleaning dead angle for materials, and complete discharge.
9. Three layers of insulation, open structure; The internal and external welds shall be polished with 300 meshes and made of SUS304.
10. The conventional extraction and ultrasonic extraction of the extraction part are optional: the unique physical and cavitation effects of ultrasonic can cause the plant cell tissue to break or deform, and the vibration, acceleration impact and sound pressure shear equivalent stress between solute particles are strengthened, so that the materials can form extreme high temperature and pressure at local points. At the same time, the TS-NS series extraction and concentration unit uses a concentrated energy ultrasonic generator and a frame mixer, The large volume of Chinese herbal medicine can fully contact the ultrasonic probe, accelerate the uniform precipitation of the active ingredients in the API, and the extraction rate is significantly improved compared with the traditional process. Ultrasonic extraction is at room temperature, effectively reducing the loss of heat sensitive components.
11. The world's advanced nano membrane technology materials have strong selectivity and complete separation of impurities
12. Greatly reduce solvent consumption, reduce explosion-proof grade and improve production safety
13. It is concentrated at room temperature without destroying heat sensitive ingredients, and can be desalted to reduce ash content, while saving energy and consumption
14. The feed liquid operates in a unique cross flow mode without adding filter aid, which can solve the problem of pollution and blockage
15. Pure physical process, no chemical reaction, and no change of effective components
16. The product quality is greatly improved, which can reduce the dosage and adverse reactions
17. Simplify process, shorten cycle and improve production efficiency
18. Advanced modular design, convenient membrane material replacement and simple operation
19. Automatic control, online regenerative cleaning and blowdown are designed to reduce labor intensity and achieve cleaner production
20. The scope of application of the equipment for refining and concentrating traditional Chinese medicine extract: pre concentration of traditional Chinese medicine extract, concentration of traditional Chinese medicine oral liquid, improvement of clarity and solubility of traditional Chinese medicine granules, refining of standby liquid of traditional Chinese medicine injection, clarification of medicinal liquor and health wine.
Phenolic foam is known as the "king of heat preservation", which was used in the heat preservation of missiles and rocket heads in the early days. In recent years, due to the high-rise buildings, transportation, ships, aviation, space technology and other aspects of synthetic foam
The ingredients contained in herbal medicine are quite complex, including not only effective ingredients, but also ineffective ingredients. In order to improve the therapeutic effect of Chinese herbal medicine, its effective ingredients must be extracted.
The unit is composed of extraction tank, tubular heater, evaporator, condenser, oil separator, oil receiver, liquid medicine pump, metering tank, liquid storage tank, filter, vacuum pump, power distribution cabinet, etc.
In the process of social development, change is a constant truth. If any product is not updated with the times and injected with new elements, this product will be eliminated from the market, as will pharmaceutical equipment.
The main machine, cleaning system, hot air cabinet, exhaust cabinet and thermostatic mixing drum of the automatic high-efficiency coating machine are all made of imported stainless steel, meeting GMP requirements.
The wet mixing granulator is a kind of mixing granulator, which can be used for mixing pharmaceutical ingredients. In terms of technology, the wet mixing granulator combines the two processes of mixing and granulation, which saves time and meets GMP requirements